Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Keep It Cool!

Well, this has been a very disruptive spring and summer.  Without going into all the details, illness kept me out of the studio From mid-April through May and debilitating heat kept me out most of June and half of July. 



So now it's cooled off for awhile, so I'm trying to take advantage before another heatwave strikes.  Starting with testing new glazes and clay.

Throwing new Havdalah Sets, Candlesticks, kiddish cups, etc.  My new assistant Andrew has been worth his weight in gold and if it stays cool I will finally have enough inventory for the fall.  So, in spite of the vicissitudes of life, I push on!!!
Taking time to daydream along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out here: http://crazygreenstudios.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete