Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014...HERE I COME!!!!

It has been an interesting couple of years, and challenges, physical, emotional and financial, have changed the course of my life.  I try to look for the signs the Universal being sends me (once the panic, tears and anxiety have subsided) believing that every challenge has a purpose and a lesson. 

After careful thought, I will be using the coming year to plan a motor home trip to the 48 contiguous states. The plan will involve visiting at least one potter in each state, creating a pot and moving on. There will be photos and blogging and with any luck a book.  I will call upon the potters with whom I am friends, through Facebook or classes and conferences, to make a place for me at a wheel or a table    and hope for an interview as well. I don't know what my focus will be yet but I will let you know ahead of time.  I am hoping that this will be a welcome opportunity. Feel free to let me know if it would be an imposition. I will go south in the fall & winter, north in the spring and summer.  If any of you reads this post and would like to say yeah or nay, please feel free to comment below or message me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment