Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Photos Coming

I am finally going to get photos of the newer work for my website.  I have been promising them for weeks.  I really must get a new camera and/or schedule photos as soon as the work comes out of the kiln.  There are so many things to think of for this business. I enjoy the work and the planning, etc. but I am not as organized (surprise!!!) as I should be.  Every task seems to be two or three steps behind all the time.  Being ill hasn't helped, but I can't really blame it on that. 

I'll spare you the recent ER episode.  I am okay now, no thanks to the doctors there.  Physical therapy is working on my legs and I do feel stronger.  Making food decisions every meal, mostly good ones.  Will be working non-stop for my next kiln and for a techniques class with John Britt.

Photos soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment